Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralHang-OutHang-OutIts about timeIts about time
Previous

Next
New Post
4/6/2006 1:22 PM

There is this really great new artist.. well I think he is new, called Shooter Jennings. Have you heard of him? His Album "Electric Rodeo" is a really great CD. I admit that I dont usually listen to this kind of music but he turned me. MY buddy from work (UMVD) told me that he is really starting to become big so soon and that his talents as a musician come from his famous singer parents Waylon Jennings and Jessi Colter. He is even getting spun on radio already. MY friend sent me this to check out.. Shooter's site even has a cool concept. http://www.shooterjennings.com. Theres alot of crap being played out there. ITs about time I heard something worth my time.

New Post
10/20/2006 3:50 PM

Quote: Originally posted by sunsetsoldier25 on 06 April 2006
There is this really great new artist.. well I think he is new, called Shooter Jennings. Have you heard of him? His Album "Electric Rodeo" is a really great CD. I admit that I dont usually listen to this kind of music but he turned me. MY buddy from work (UMVD) told me that he is really starting to become big so soon and that his talents as a musician come from his famous singer parents Waylon Jennings and Jessi Colter. He is even getting spun on radio already. MY friend sent me this to check out.. Shooter's site even has a cool concept. http://www.shooterjennings.com. Theres alot of crap being played out there. ITs about time I heard something worth my time.

OMG! Of course I've heard about him. I also have his CD I just bought it last may. DOn't you just love his songs? They are quite interesting in a very unconventional way...

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralHang-OutHang-OutIts about timeIts about time

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement