Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralHang-OutHang-OuteSession.com - Online Music CollaborationeSession.com - Online Music Collaboration
Previous

Next
New Post
6/5/2007 10:15 AM

eSession.com is a web application for music collaboration with over 600 world-class eTalent Musicians and Engineers. (eTalent are members with 15 Major Label Credits or more)

eSession offers:
Talent Database of Musicians & Engineers for Hire
Work Requestâ„¢ & Fee Negotiation
Secure File Transfers
Handles Financial Transactions
Communication via Messsaging and Live Video Chat

There a wealth of talent and features for you to explore so please let me know if you have any questions. You can register at www.esession.com. We provide training daily, via WebEx and you can schedule a training session on the Homepage.

esession.com

New Post
6/5/2007 10:18 AM

I want to add that ANYONE can use eSession. You don't have to have any credits to use it and you can use it completely free if you like.

esession.com

New Post
6/9/2007 9:04 AM

Wow, so many different music collaboration web sites springing up lately. How does this one stand out?

New Post
6/9/2007 10:07 AM

It's geared towards professionals and combines a powerful search engine with a hiring process, negotiation, payments, communication and video chat. eSession currently has a talent roster of over 600 word-class musicians & engineers. There will also be a Pro Tools plug in for real-time collaboration within Pro Tools. If you're interested in doing a collaboration to test the waters, let me know.

esession.com

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralHang-OutHang-OuteSession.com - Online Music CollaborationeSession.com - Online Music Collaboration

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement