Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralHang-OutHang-OutI’m trying to change the Copyright LawI’m trying to change the Copyright Law
Previous

Next
New Post
7/22/2007 10:10 PM

(I was sent to Hank Garland site by one of the Townsend sisters, and this is where I ended up. lol)

"Hi, I am trying to get rid of the 3 year Statute of Limitations on Copyrights, to protect our Right to Sue when we are ripped off and don't find out in time to obtain an Attorney, or cannot afford one.
In 2003 the Law changed. The clock begins as soon as you are ripped off, whether you know it or not. The wording was changed so that we have to be 'mind-readers' or we lose our work.
My book was ripped off and I have evidence to prove it, but I am poor, and they got away with the theft... for now.
I want the Law changed! There is no Statute of Limitations on Patents, generally owned by Corporations, and 'Trade Secrets' are Protected by the 'Union Trade Commission.' We should also be Protected!
Please help me change this bad Law, and protect our Rights! Copyright Infringement, Plagiarism, and Piracy has been linked by our own Government as a tool for funding Terrorism. Please read the full Petition, and sign the Petition and help to promote it. We Need Our Rights Protected!"
Respectfully and sincerely, Electra

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/264941759

Electra

New Post
7/23/2007 10:46 PM

Online petition

I'm a Charter member of Care2.com

Electra

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralHang-OutHang-OutI’m trying to change the Copyright LawI’m trying to change the Copyright Law

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement