Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralHang-OutHang-OutFinger StrengthFinger Strength
Previous

Next
New Post
12/13/2004 4:49 AM

Can anyone recommend a way to help develop my overall finger strength and coordination? I have trouble specifically with my #3 finger; I swear that one may be fully retarded!

G_Squared

New Post
6/7/2005 12:20 PM

practice the pentatonic scale over and over again...thats what i did to help my self. i had the same problem...i thought my finger was retarded to, then my teacher suggested that. it worked for me and within a week of practicing every day for 30 minutes i was much more coordinated

New Post
8/15/2005 2:11 AM

try this put your index finger of your freting hand on the 3rd fret 1st string or on any string you like,then trill your middle finger to the next fret as long as possible.do the same thing with your middle and ring finger and also the ring finger and pinky it's the hard one.but take note if you fell any pain stop.

hum

New Post
8/22/2005 6:25 AM

Well im 38 years old been playing since 77,I always practise on an acoustic after a while it will build strength in all your fingers.
Try playing on an old flattop for 30 mins a day,it will improve you fingering and overall strenth,you can try all the scales you want on an electric,might help some,if you dont have an acoustic,try doing pull offs with that finger over and over,sounds to me your finger is a little weaker than the others.
I hope this helps.

Tommy Jones

New Post
12/1/2005 12:06 PM

i feel dead i feel dead

Lets get this party started right NOW!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralHang-OutHang-OutFinger StrengthFinger Strength

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement