Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralHang-OutHang-Outproblem Getting Software installed !!!problem Getting Software installed !!!
Previous

Next
New Post
3/18/2006 3:42 AM

Hi everyone, Ive been playing guitar, mainly blues for the last 40 years and still love it.
I have been trying to get the software to install on win xp with no success. I clicked on install active x. But when I click on download the software nothing happens. I would be extremely grateful for any help.

Thanks In Advance

Phil Hale (UK)

what Goes Around Comes Around

New Post
3/20/2006 11:02 AM

Hi Phil,

There are many anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-whatever software program floating around that may be trying to prevent the installation of our browser plugin. Most of them notify you if it's blocking such an installation, but some may not notify you. At this time, we are not sure of which ones do which. I'm guessing that all of them have a way to temporarily disable the installation blocking.

We have created a new page for installation that may help: Install Plugin

If you discover an anti- program was blocking the installation, please let us know.

Steve Roeder
Riff Interactive

Previous

Next
HomeHomeGeneralGeneralHang-OutHang-Outproblem Getting Software installed !!!problem Getting Software installed !!!

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2019 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement