Register   Login
  Browse    Private Lessons    Forum
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersCommunityCommunitysaw Zakk Wylde last nightsaw Zakk Wylde last night
Previous

Next
New Post
11/2/2005 6:41 PM

ok guys..my thoughts on Zakk...very fast pentatonic player..I have a video lesson...not a good instructor though,showboats a lot. BTW no evil stuff for me..Ozzy never bit any heads off,it was a pub stunt, I saw him with Randy Rhoads Traverse City Michigan. Petrucci,Vai and Satriani, Malmsteen are truly virtuoso and Macalpine. Better lyrics with Dream Theater and Symphony X. Thats what I think. But if Zakk came to a small venue here I would probably go see him.

6 strings..24 frets..so little time....

New Post
11/9/2005 11:17 AM

Hi,
I think you are missing so much beacause you have set your bar so weird...not even high, but maybe ~high~...
You may not like his style, but to say he sucks???? You are really missing the poing of music: To display emotion. I think BLS does this very well and are a hard driving force no matter the chord progression or how many scales they use. You are blind and a fool with a big mouth and rusty strings. E-A-B...E-A-B...E-A-B...E-A-B...E-A-B...E-A-B...E-A-B...E-A-B...E-A-B...E-A-B...E-A-B...I love it if the song rages and the they do. Songs that stick in my brain and get me thru hard days working and working out.
marazm1: Fool with big mouth.
(S)aint: Rabid with style, but correct in content.
I saw BLS and they blew my face off and I enjoyed the show.
SDMF is way of life. Bleed Black Label. Yes I like it mucho. No pansies or questions. Perfect.

no news is bad news...

New Post
11/11/2005 9:52 AM

well you're a moron. there're many more guitarists (even local ones) who play 100 times better and can kick wylde's ass. black label society doesnt even get any air play now. why? cuz thank god, there are very few morons like yourself who like this garbage.

there was an all-chick metal band opening for black label society and the totally kicked zakk's ass. the guitarist was much more versatile and good looking too :) not to mention they didnt have a second guitarist. did I mention that i hate 2 guitars in a band, unless it's boston with 3 guitars?

New Post
11/11/2005 10:26 AM

you are just so supreme. I'm sure they are just lining up to buy your latest recording...lmao. Some one so rigid in thought must be a real joy to listen to. Got any teeth left? Big mouth little man...

no news is bad news...

New Post
11/12/2005 8:37 AM

Hey all you Zakk fans and Ozzy fans, check this out!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTeachersTeachersCommunityCommunitysaw Zakk Wylde last nightsaw Zakk Wylde last night

Support    About Us    Join the Mailing List    Teachers Wanted
Copyright (c) 2021 Riff Interactive   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement